FreeStyle Auto-Assist Software
Simple yet powerful tracking for Mac and PC users
With FreeStyle Auto-Assist software, you can easily connect your compatible meter to a Mac or PC and instantly generate informative reports. The system provides a variety of tools to help you and your healthcare provider evaluate important data and identify trends for effective diabetes management. Compatible meters include the FreeStyle Lite, FreeStyle Freedom Lite, FreeStyle InsuLinx, FreeStyle Freedom and Precision Xtra systems.
Access your information
quickly and easily
- Connect your compatible meter to a PC or Mac
- Generate multiple reports to spot trends and patterns
- Quick print feature
that meet your needs
The FreeStyle Auto-Assist offers several useful reports, such as a Snapshot Report, Modal Day Report, Logbook Report and more.
See All Reports:
Access FreeStyle Auto-Assist System using
- Windows 7, Vista and XP
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Lion*
- USB port and cable
* FreeStyle Auto-Assist 2.0 is not compatible with Macintosh Leopard. Only FreeStyle Auto-Assist 1.2 is compatible with Macintosh Leopard. FreeStyle Auto-Assist 1.2 is auto-launched on the FreeStyle InsuLinx meter and is not compatible with any other meter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Expand All | Collapse All
- The Snapshot Report
- The Modal Day Report
- The Log Book Report
- The Daily Statistics Report
- The Meal Event Averages Report (This report is available only for the FreeStyle InsuLinx meter.)
- The Meter Settings Report (This report is available only for the FreeStyle InsuLinx meter.)