QUICKLY LOG both insulin
doses and blood
- Input insulin doses with a few simple taps
- Accurate results in approximately 5 seconds
- Pre & Post meal tagging
- Instantly generates informative trend reports
Test strips designed for
EASE OF USE AND ACCURACY
The FreeStyle InsuLinx meter is compatible with FreeStyle InsuLinx test strips. These test strips feature:
- Tiny sample size – only 0.3 µL
- Patented ZipWik tabs that make application quick and easy
- Up to 60 seconds to re-apply blood means FEWER wasted test strips
- No coding means easy start up
- Copays as low as $15** with the FreeStyle Promise Program
Test strips sold separately.
The FreeStyle family of products is designed to make it easy to stay on top of your health with user-friendly data management software.
- Download the FreeStyle Auto-Assist software solution by plugging your meter directly into your desktop computer
- Easily access and print reports including Two-Week Glucose Summary Report and Glucose Modal Day
- Quickly analyze important data and identify trends
Where to Buy
Frequently Asked Questions
Expand All | Collapse All
- 1 FreeStyle InsuLinx meter
- 1 Lancing device
- 1 Micro USB cable
- 10 Lancets
- 1 Carrying case
- Owner’s booklet
ADC-01295 Ver 4.0 10/15
You are about to leave for a 3rd party website
The "Yes" link below will take you out of the Abbott Laboratories family of websites. Links which take you out of Abbott Laboratories worldwide web sites are not under the control of Abbott Laboratories, and Abbott Laboratories is not responsible for the contents of any such site or any further links from such site. Abbott Laboratories is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Abbott Laboratories.
[EMAIL] has been successfully unsubscribed.